[openstack-dev] Less of coding standard for i18n of LOG messages

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Nov 8 08:34:40 UTC 2012

Another solution might be making the LOG message easily to switch
languages.

We can find some easy ways for users to change languages at run time, for
example,
changing languages by setting an environment variable.

Thus the users can both take the advantages of localized LOG messages and
English LOG
messages.

How about this idea?

Daisy