[openstack-dev] Less of coding standard for i18n of LOG messages

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Nov 8 08:28:33 UTC 2012

Well, it may be an argument.

But sometimes, when I use Chinese log messages to search within internet,
I can get explanation and support in Chinese language from native Chinese
speaking people,
which I prefer much than English explanation and support.

Daisy

"Kevin L. Mitchell" <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com> wrote on 2012/11/08
00:33:18: