[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Agenda items for this week

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:03:37 UTC 2012

On 07/30/2012 11:56 AM, Adam wrote:
> I'd like to propose some items for this weeks agenda.
>
> 1. Domains:  lets get an agreement on what we want for it, and decision
> to submite to Folsom or cut. (gyee,  your presence will greatly help)
>
> 2.  Acceptance criteria for PKI as the default auth mechanism.  I think
> I'd like to label it as "Tech preview" for now,  until we have more
> people beating on it.
>
> 3.  Dealing with API/REturn code breakages.  Should we label the Folsom
> API  2.1  or something?

Just to make sure I get my voice in here in case I can't make the
meeting... but IMHO, API return codes that deviate from the published
spec should be considered backwards-incompatible and require a new major
API version...

Reading:

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/APIStability
http://wiki.openstack.org/APIChangeGuidelines