[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Agenda items for this week

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 17:21:44 UTC 2012

I'd like to propose some items for this weeks agenda.

1. Domains:  lets get an agreement on what we want for it, and decision
to submite to Folsom or cut. (gyee,  your presence will greatly help)

2.  Acceptance criteria for PKI as the default auth mechanism.  I think
I'd like to label it as "Tech preview" for now,  until we have more
people beating on it.

3.  Dealing with API/REturn code breakages.  Should we label the Folsom
API  2.1  or something?

4.  Summit:  we should be generating a list of sessions for the Summit.