[openstack-dev] IR/Forensic extensions for OpenStack

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com
Tue Jul 17 16:59:45 UTC 2012

That was certainly a concern at at least one deployment site I have been at.

The want as I see it.  Is to isolate a running VM.  Snapshot it.  And then
perform forensics on the running isolated VM.

I think quantum integration will definitely help with this.  But we may
also need to look at how roles play out for this sort of thing inside of
keystone.

I am definitely interested in pursuing this in my free time.  So keep me in
the loop if you want some assistance.

-Matt