[openstack-dev] IR/Forensic extensions for OpenStack

Josiah Dykstra dykstra at umbc.edu
Mon Jul 16 22:54:00 UTC 2012

Devs,

I am new to the list and wanted to run an idea by you. I am interested in
adding some extensions to support incident response and forensics. Are
others working on this, or is there wider interest in doing so? I think
this could take several forms, such as introspection, hashes of virtual
drives, authenticated logs, or memory dumps. I believe that users and
admins would welcome these features. Would be interested in hearing your
feedback.

Josiah Dykstra
dykstra@ <dykstra at umbc.edu>umbc.edu <dykstra at umbc.edu>
Cyber Defense Lab, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)