[openstack-dev] [CI] Code review expiration suspended for a couple weeks

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Dec 21 17:57:57 UTC 2012

It was pointed out by John Dickinson in IRC that the usual code
review expirations (two weeks of inactivity or one with a negative
comment) haven't been happening for the past month. We've identified
the bug, but agree that this is not the time to have numerous
reviews auto-abandoned as many developers are likely to be away from
their computers for an extended period.

In short, we'll delay applying a fix for the expiration script until
after the first of the new year, to give everyone a chance to get
caught back up. Feel free to follow up to this message or find us in
#openstack-infra if you have questions.
--
Jeremy Stanley