[openstack-dev] [quantum][LBaaS] need to do corresponding changes in LBaaS API doc

Oleg Bondarev obondarev at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 20 09:49:21 UTC 2012

Sure Youcef, here's the list of updates:

-          add default values for fields not specified while VIP creation

-          add "description" and "connection_limit" fields with default
values to the response of Create VIP Example

-          add "lb_method" field to the request of Create Pool Example as it
is required

-          remove "members" filed from the request of Create Pool Example

-          add "health_monitors" to the list of updatable attributes of a
pool

-          remove "List all Members of a specific Pool" and "List Health
Monitors associated with a Pool" REST calls from the API

-          add "pool_id" to the must list when creating a member

-          add appropriate values to the request of Associate Health
Monitors with a Pool Example

Thanks,

Oleg