[openstack-dev] [Keystone] LDAP support for groups

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 18:41:21 UTC 2012

You use the standard Group of Names object class. The member attribute
contains the DNs of the group members

6.8	Group of Names
The Group Of Names object class is used to define entries representing
an unordered set of names which represent individual objects or other
groups of names. The membership of a group is static, i.e., it is
explicitly modified by administrative action, rather than dynamically
determined each time the group is referred to.
The membership of a group can be reduced to a set of individual object's
names by replacing each group with its membership. This process could be
carried out recursively until all constituent group names have been
eliminated, and only the names of individual objects remain.

groupOfNames  OBJECT-CLASS  ::=  {
	SUBCLASS OF	{ top }
	MUST CONTAIN	{ commonName | member }
	MAY CONTAIN	{ description |