[openstack-dev] Internationalization of error messages?

gong yong sheng gongysh at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Dec 14 03:00:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

To make it be able to be translated is to give people a choice.

Even if openstack is not a consumer product (That depends on what level
we are speaking.), some one will build their own products basing on
openstack.

These products may be kind of consumer products. If we do not even give
them a choice, it will be painful for them to do that.

Yong Sheng Gong