[openstack-dev] [openstack-common] Add auth_token.py from keystone middleware to openstack-common

Michael Basnight mbasnight at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:56:24 UTC 2012

On Aug 21, 2012, at 9:45 AM, Dan Prince <dprince at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Agreed and good call Dan. Hopefully all of that can be pushed into openstack common (the 2 modules that aren't already there). If not, ya, we will need to rework.

Nonetheless, I think it warrants a move into its own little project. I'd prefer it over the common incubation stuff. I'm still not sure we have made any decision on this.