[openstack-dev] [openstack-common] Add auth_token.py from keystone middleware to openstack-common

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 14:45:49 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Actually. With some of the most recent Folsom changes auth_token.py now has some external dependencies on several other keystone modules:

 from keystone.openstack.common import jsonutils
 from keystone.common import cms
 from keystone.common import utils
 from keystone.openstack.common import timeutils

If we want users to be able to deploy just the single module (like was possible with Essex) I think we may want to re-work some of this so that auth_token.py is once again stand alone.

Dan