[openstack-dev] improving the keystone middleware cache

Michael Basnight mbasnight at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:08:24 UTC 2012

Ive looked @ the caching mechanism for tokens in the keystone
middleware. It appears that the only caching mechanism is memcache if
you specify a memcache_servers. I dont see anyone has tackled
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/unifed-caching-system-for-middleware
. Id like to take that task on, given that we can make sure we can use
more than just memcache as the cache backend. IE, configuration based.
Id like to start with beaker (or any other python in memory cache if
one is better), and memcache as the two first shot config based
caches. Thoughts?

--
Michael Basnight