[Interop-wg] How an Interop Capability becomes part of the OpenStack Interop Guidelines

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Fri May 5 04:28:15 UTC 2017

OpenStack Interop Working Group (formerly DefCore) produces the OpenStack Powered (TM) Guidelines (a.k.a. Interoperability Guidelines). But, how do we decide what goes into the guideline? How do we define these so called \"Capabilities\"? And how does the team \"score\" them? Attend this session to learn what we mean by \"Capability\", the requirements a capability must meet, the process the group follows to grade those capabilities... And, you know what, lets score $your_favorite_thing live.