[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack] [Win the Enterprise] EC2 API feedback

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Tue Feb 3 01:32:31 UTC 2015

Not to re-state the obvious.

As many of said, it is a checkbox item. While the community de-prioritized
EC2 compat last year, I am seeing interest among *some* OpenStack vendors
to bring this capability back. Project teams might prioritize this sooner
than some expect here. May not either.

But if we take up on the task of prioritizing this, we will end up spending
lot of cycles on blueprints/ talking to PTLs etc. Given our current
priorities, let us not spend cycles on efforts to this. However, let us
watch for the developments.

thanks,
-Sriram

-Sriram