[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack] [Win the Enterprise] EC2 API feedback

Pete Chadwick pchadwick at suse.com
Mon Feb 2 19:25:04 UTC 2015

I have been asked by customers if we support the EC2 APIs. Whether they
have a clear idea on how they would take advantage of this is not
obvious. I tend to agree with Das that most customers that seriously
want to deploy across clouds will likely use a higher level management
tool.

But - walking away from EC2 compatibility would be the wrong message to
send to the market.

Pete