[Win The Enterprise-wg] WTE - CIO Preso: Enabling Business Agility with OpenStack

Pitzely, David David_Pitzely at cable.comcast.com
Tue Apr 28 23:07:51 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone!

We’re right on schedule with the CIO Preso!   We have a milestone this week to review the presentation with the team.  I was originally going to schedule a dedicated call but we have a few breakout sessions scheduled already, and I’m about to schedule one more for the ISV Goal planning.  So, to be considerate of everyone’s time, we’ll try digital review and touch on any highlights in our Thursday Marketing meeting.

Since our review of the first draft, Leong had a great idea to shift to a more conversational format - very similar to a panel discussion but without a moderator. We think it will be more engaging.  The content is 99% complete, and Canonical’s design team is working on the visuals now (thanks Mark Baker!)  Mark, Leong and I did a dry-run last week, and we think we have it pretty well dialed–in.

So, if you have a few minutes this week, we’d love some more input!  Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!

You can review and post comments here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1i-4ng2iqwaoANeWtxKn-G4QK4MCHzWvZT0G65fRSn1U/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
~Dave P.