[Win The Enterprise-wg] WTE - Top ISV Engagement - Prelim Planning

Pitzely, David David_Pitzely at cable.comcast.com
Tue Apr 28 23:58:09 UTC 2015

Hey everyone - we haven’t spoken in so long!  :–D

One of our 2015 Goals is to engage 5 of the Top Enterprise ISVs, and have them publish content describing how to deploy their product(s) in on-prem OpenStack (no SaaS).  Earlier this year, we came up with a short-list of ISVs<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b9vGdyFCCAbtpDvfpwWRSXsUcWQsO6qrkAR_vCIy6yw/edit?usp=sharing> and then we had a session to whittle that down to our Top5 candidates.  With Vancouver coming up, we have a great opportunity to begin engaging some of these Companies.  So, we’re pulling a sub-team together to work through the logistics.  In our first meeting, we’re going to review the goal, our top ISVs, and create a tactical plan leading up to Vancouver.
Here’s who I have on the team so far:
Dave
Shemail
Megan
Carol

Anyone is welcome to join!  I setup a doodle to find a good timeslot for our initial meeting this week or next week:
https://doodle.com/m5q6pxb3rbe9qqiu

Thanks,
~Dave P.