[OpenStack-DefCore] Ubuntu 15.10 deprecated, not available anymore on DreamHost [interop]

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Mon Oct 10 19:33:26 UTC 2016

Stefano,

Hmm, which workload does this concern pertain to?  Is the concern here the LAMP workload, the example config for which seems to show using a 15.04 image in the README.md file[1]?  If so: I’d read that just as an example config.  The image is parameterized, so you can specify what image you want.  I ran the workload using a 14.04 LTS guest and it worked fine (the OSIC sample config[2] in vars/ also appears to show a 14.04 LTS image).

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/osops-tools-contrib/tree/ansible/lampstack/README.md#n56
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/osops-tools-contrib/tree/ansible/lampstack/vars/osic.yml#n13

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker