[OpenStack-DefCore] Ubuntu 15.10 deprecated, not available anymore on DreamHost [interop]

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 10 19:37:02 UTC 2016

We have been using ubuntu image 14.04, 15.04 and 15.10 for this effort.
16.xx ubuntu image does not have python installed which is required by
ansible. Other than that, I think we should be able to use the 16.xx image.
I can try it when I get back from the travel. For the summit, I think we
should stick with the ones we have tested.

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology
Building 501/B205