[OpenStack-DefCore] Request agenda items for the next meeting

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue May 10 03:01:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

I guess the naming of the cycle changes so, the etherpad I
optimistically hopped on to (DefCoreRing.22) becomes incorrect. Anyway,
I had a couple of items/questions to discuss with the committee this
week if at all possible.

* Interoperability beyond APIs, and usage issues/hacks by other services.

* Interop branding with the APIs, assumptions around services,
deployments, etc.

    ** Thanks Mark for your excellent blog. It is very educational and
enriches perspective. I do have follow up questions, or more of
confirmations about glance-api usage by Nova, Cinder, Ironic, Horizon,
OSC, etc.

Should this (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/DefCoreCommittee ) wiki still
be considered the point of contact?

Please let me know if there are further action items on my part.

Nikhil