[OpenStack-DefCore] Recommended tempest.conf settings

Gema Gomez gema.gomez-solano at linaro.org
Thu Aug 18 08:16:03 UTC 2016

Daniel,

integrating this in RefStack would be awesome :D If you want to do the
integration, then we can review and make sure we are not relying too
much on capabilities that are not in the guidelines and I can help
organise/do testing from the end user perspective, we can coordinate
with a few other folks also for testing. Then we document how to use it
in the instructions of the client. It would be really handy for users, I
think.

Catherine, any thoughts? would this work in your view?

Cheers,
Gema