[OpenStack-DefCore] Recommended tempest.conf settings

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 18 20:15:01 UTC 2016

Hi Gema and Daniel,

I think a recommendation document is preferred. If it is to integrate in
RefStack,  we need to ensure that it would work for all variation of  cloud
deployments.  BTW,  slide 15 thru 17 in [1] documented the common settings
recommend for RefStack/DefCore test.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CoegiPzVp8G4VLdrOYTX9ZI_E-PTRx0gWVpuF9ElKRU/edit#slide=id.g85e96ad23_3_27

Catherine