[OpenStack-DefCore] Way to use "OpenStack Powered" mark

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:57:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a question about the way to use "OpenStack Powered" mark.
Maybe this question is stupid, and sorry if so.

According to https://www.openstack.org/news/view/59/two-milestones-mark-the-beginning-of-the-openstack-interoperability-era
, 14 companies have already gotten the mark by passing the
interoperability testing.
Our company will provide system integration services for building
private cloud environments for customers.
These clouds will be based on OpenStack distributions which have
already gotten the mark.
In this situation, can we use "OpenStack powered" mark when
advertising our integration services?
Or do we need to pass the interoperability testing by ourselves?

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi