[OpenStack-DefCore] Way to use "OpenStack Powered" mark

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:39:08 UTC 2015

Hello Ken'ichi Ohmichi,
I think to use OpenStack logo/trademark for commercial purposes you have to have a signed agreement with the OpenStack Foundation. I would suggest you contact them directly.
Here is the branding guide: http://www.openstack.org/brand/Interop website: http://www.openstack.org/brand/interop/
To view a list of companies
Thank you,Egle