[OpenStack-DefCore] Notes from Thursday Meeting with TC

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Sep 1 22:13:03 UTC 2014

DefCore,

We had an excellent attendance at today's DefCore/TC interlock meeting; unfortunately, we did not make much progress on review of the designated sections.  The plan is to have a series of project specific meetings with the impacted PTLs (Nova, Glance, Swift, Cinder) to review the lists per project.

At this point, I would like to call for a single purpose Board meeting BEFORE the scheduled September meeting to allow discussion of designated sections at the board level.  I believe that will be at least 90 minutes long: 30 minutes to review current state and 60 minutes of additional discussion.   It would be wise to budget 2 hours.

I'm moving forward on the Thursday 9/10-9/11 community meetings we planned in Lighthouse.5 because I think community input is important before Board action.  Please reply on this thread if you believe we should delay this schedule or change it.

I am working to coordinate the additional Technical meetings since we only discussed Swift and did not reach consensus.  I am hesitant to extrapolate a pattern from the Swift discussion.

Rob