[OpenStack-DefCore] FYI on Designated Sections JSON in Gerrit

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Sep 8 04:02:14 UTC 2014

DefCore,

Thought that you'd want to review (+1?) the JSON format for Designated Sections: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/119689/1/defcore/havanasections.json

I've tried to capture the current advice; however, my goal for this patch is FORMAT over content.  I expect that we'll take patches on the content.

Please note that I've included a "status" field in the json so we can reflect the overall status of the file against the Board activity for the release.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone