[OpenStack-DefCore] Specific Capabilities Recommendation

Rochelle.RochelleGrober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri Oct 17 20:07:07 UTC 2014

Perhaps this is a weighting issue on the capabilities.  When we rated the capabilities for Havana, one of the functions was the equivalent of “in it for the long term.”  These sound like “not”.  But, at the time, at least Neutron was uncertain.  So, an asterisk on those for hindsight and downgrading them in Icehouse precisely for the reason of their long term has become not a future direction?  This would be an excellent test of our ability to modify direction as the project does.

--Rocky