[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review, results from Designated Sections review w/ recommendations. +1s needed

Rochelle.RochelleGrober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Wed Aug 20 18:23:59 UTC 2014

Tom, Rob,

Capabilities is a much longer list than projects and really gets into more details than some people might be able to handle.

Perhaps clumping the capabilities into larger groups that are also contained in projects, such that you can inform the user:

Capabilities:

*         Compute(expandable list)  -- Included if you use Havana Nova

o   Compute capabilities expanded by clickthrough

*         Volume  -- included if you use Nova

o   Nova based volume capabilities list

*         Object  -- included if you use Swift

o   Object capabilities

*         Etc.

This way, the format is capabilities based, but also calls out where the capabilities default from.

--Rocky