[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review, results from Designated Sections review w/ recommendations. +1s needed

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Wed Aug 20 18:06:44 UTC 2014

> mockups attached - very, very rough!

Tom,

Please look at the mockups that we created in Refstack for this: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96657/ & https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96658/.  I think any validation needs to focus on the capabilities instead of the projects since that's the real measure of Core in the current plan.

I understand that the process has been confusing to follow; however, I hope that we're getting to a place where we can explain it simply.  I'd rather have the prompt not worry about the history.