[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review, results from Designated Sections review w/ recommendations. +1s needed

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue Aug 19 19:40:58 UTC 2014

Sorry for the slow response... I'm reviewing these.  There's a approved refstack spec about this also that we should incorporate into any plans.