[User-committee] Meeting reminder - 18:00 UTC today

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 17:25:50 UTC 2018

We can cancel and if there is something that really needs to be discussed
we should be dropping in the channel #openstack-uc

I see two of the items there, election results and chair, are both not able
to be done this meeting. The other two - UC planning session - is quite
straight forward being the PTG is next week - review the Google Doc (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19DhGbvO-WfQKG5MJEUqQ2xfVBFZYjOR8H7JvfQNHUA0
)
and add any thoughts/concerns, and the Ops Midcycle - last Ops Meetup Team
meeting it appears Bloomberg and Verizon are interested in
sponsoring/hosting and OpenStack Days Nordic may not be able to facilitate
the requested space/occupancy.

Anything I missed?

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:17 AM, <Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com> wrote:

> Let’s cancel today’s meeting.
>
> Need to decide about next week – PTG in Dublin

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (832) 264-2646