[User-committee] [product] Changing name from "User Story" to "Development Requests"

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 30 14:49:34 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-30 10:29:23 -0400 (-0400), Shamail Tahir wrote:
[...]
> +1, I feel that the name is disassociated from "user story" and therefore
> can remain the same. Furthermore, if the tool proves to be useful then I
> would hope other teams besides PWG leverage it as well so it shouldn't be
> tied too closely in the name.  Can the application site reflect the name
> being used for the URL and be called "feature-tracker-dashboard"?

Not that it matters a lot to me beyond having to type or
tab-complete the repository names for the application and associated
configuration management, but breaking my usual personal rule to
stay out of bikeshedding I'd suggest something shorter still like
"feature-tracker" or even "featuretracker" without the hyphen (to
match the site name).
--
Jeremy Stanley