[User-committee] [product] Changing name from "User Story" to "Development Requests"

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Mar 30 02:15:47 UTC 2017

I think we can leave the featuretracker.openstack.org name alone.  We might need to massage the page source a bit, but the tracker itself is good enough with the current name.  The application on the site should get renamed, but hopefully, we have some time to discuss.

The repos should be renamed.

My $.02

--Rocky