[User-committee] Call for Working Group submissions for Boston Summit

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:32:37 UTC 2017

Hey Adam,

Might I suggest simply suggesting the session via
http://forumtopics.openstack.org

You will want to ensure that you or another person who is keen to get the
feedback you think is relevant can moderate the session as well.

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
http://osic.org

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command