[User-committee] [scientific] Scheduling of the Scientific WG at the summit

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Mar 23 18:10:32 UTC 2017

Many,many thanks to the schedulers, this is being adjusted..

https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/global-search?t=blair+bethwaite

Tim

From: Blair Bethwaite <blair.bethwaite at monash.edu>
Date: Thursday, 23 March 2017 at 00:56
To: Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch>, Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>, Erin Disney <erin at openstack.org>
Cc: "user-committee at lists.openstack.org" <user-committee at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [User-committee] [scientific] Scheduling of the Scientific WG at the summit

Oh cool, the schedule is up, hadn't noticed!

This is also a problem for the BoF session: https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/17699

If these could be placed on Wednesday that would be ideal. Earlier could be problematic for me personally as I'm trying to get over to GTC in San Jose to present on OpenStack+GPUs (on either the Monday or Tuesday), so we'd then only have a single chair present for our WG sessions (which would be a bit unfair on Martial).

Cheers!