[User-committee] China UnionPay to build the Financial Working Group of OpenStack Foundation

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Mar 22 17:14:23 UTC 2017

Dear Zuli Jun and Li Kai,

I forgot to mention that the UC will get together next Monday March 27th at 17:00 UTC via IRC in order to discuss the Financial WG request. Details of the IRC meeting and agenda are here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee#How_to_Engage.3F

Please, plan to attend the meeting and extend the invitation to anyone interested in being part of this WG and the UC in general.

Thanks,

Edgar