[User-committee] [App] [Enterprise] Wrapping up App Dev Enabling WG

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Fri Mar 17 18:44:02 UTC 2017

Apologies for following-up my own message, but I wanted to share the
link to a TC resolution[2].  This came up in relation to a *very*
active thread[1] around retiring the Community App Catalog.  If you
have not been following that thread on the dev list, I urge you all to
read through it.  There are some really interesting views being
expressed there and it directly relates to application development and
PaaS support on OpenStack.

[1]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-March/113362.html
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/447031/

-Christopher