[User-committee] [Product] Need input on log translations on product perspective

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:09:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

There are discussions about I18n team decision to stop translating log
messages
on the -dev mailing list [1] and -operator mailing list [2].

As Doug mentioned [1], it would be an irreversible action, and we would also
like some input about whether log message translations are useful with
product perspective.
Please let us know if someone involving more on product side thinks that
log translation is useful.

So far, there have been no useful voice on log translation and [3] is
under review now.

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1]