[User-committee] [Openstack-operators] (telecom-nfv] Forum in Boston - make some noise!

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Fri Mar 10 15:04:46 UTC 2017

I agree with Erik and Adrien to please push out the deadline for Forum etherpad brainstorming, at least until March 22, after the Ops mid-cycle meetup. The Telecom/NFV Ops team is meeting there and expects topics for the brainstorming etherpad [1]) to come out of it. We also also engaging other Telecom/NFV groups next week to offer a consolidated view of all requirements for the industry. Our etherpad is just getting underway. Thank you for considering pushing out the deadline to be sure all requirements are represented.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-UC-brainstorming-Telecom&NFV

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org