[User-committee] [openstack-tc] Joining the Sydney Forum scheduling committee (2 seats)

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Fri Jun 23 14:45:58 UTC 2017

Thank you so much for coordinating it Terry. Yes, Melvin and Shamail are the correct members from UC.

Regards,

Edgar

On 6/23/17, 7:30 AM, "Thierry Carrez" <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

    Alright, we have two volunteers: Dean and Flavio.
    On the UC side, that will be Shamail and Melvin.

    I'll be sending an email to encourage you to connect and start discuss
    changes/evolution based on the feedback from last event.

    Cheers!

    --
    Thierry Carrez (ttx)