[User-committee] [scientific] 0900 UTC meeting time change?

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at monash.edu
Wed Jun 21 08:13:05 UTC 2017

Thanks Pierre. That's also my preference.

Just to be clear, today's 0900 UTC meeting (45 mins from now) is going
ahead at the usual time.

On 21 Jun. 2017 5:21 pm, "Pierre Riteau" <priteau at uchicago.edu> wrote:

Hi Blair,

I strongly prefer 1100 UTC.

Pierre

> On 21 Jun 2017, at 06:54, Blair Bethwaite <blair.bethwaite at monash.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Scientific-WG's 0900 UTC meeting time (it's the non-US friendly time)
is increasingly difficult for me to make. A couple of meetings back we
discussed changing it and had general agreement. The purpose here is to get
a straw poll of preferences for -2 or +2 to the current time, i.e., do you
prefer 0700 or 1100 UTC instead (subject to meeting channel availability)?