[User-committee] [Product] Updates to Core Reviewers

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:36:53 UTC 2017

+1 from me on both as well!

Arkady has been an active member of the working group since its inception
and does a great job of staying on top of reviews.  Gerald is newer to the
team but his impact his definitely been a positive one, he is highly active
in our weekly team meetings and also very timely on reviews.  Both of them
have also taken ownership of initiatives in the recent past to help our
team make progress.

The only question I have before confirming the nominations is for both to
review the core member requirements on our wiki (located at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam/Core_Team) and let us know if
they are fine with these requirements/commitment.  Arkady and Gerald, can
you please review the page and respond to this message?

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com
> wrote:

> +1 to both!

Shamail Tahir