[User-committee] Wanted: PTG intel from the User Survey

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Wed Feb 8 00:08:22 UTC 2017

Last week, Jonathan Bryce sent you a request to answer OpenStack’s ninth semiannual User Survey. As you know, the insights you provide are essential to so many aspects of our ecosystem, from developers to product managers and business leaders.

I want to encourage EVERY person on this mailing list to take a few minutes to answer the survey. Even if you don’t have a cloud deployment, the first ten questions help us understand user demographics, your business drivers for adopting OpenStack, and what OpenStack is doing well (and where it needs to improve).

Take just a few minutes to give us your valuable feedback here please: www.openstack.org/user-survey

The survey closes Feb. 20—just in time for the Project Teams Gathering. Your input will help me convey valuable (and anonymous) insights to the project teams before they gather in Atlanta. Thank you so much!

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>