[User-committee] Request for Log Working Group

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue Feb 7 19:50:55 UTC 2017

Thanks! will submit today. will coordinate with lcoo, pwg, public cloud providers, etc.

--Rocky

Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
From:Jimmy Mcarthur
To:Edgar Magana
Cc:user-committee
Date:2017-02-07 11:38:33
Subject:Re: [User-committee] Request for Log Working Group

Got it. I've notified Rocky and given her permissions to add her WG submission.

Thanks for the guidance!
Jimmy

Edgar Magana<mailto:edgar.magana at workday.com>
February 7, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Jimmy,

It seems that we have a good engagement for this WG. I will advocate for allocating space during the Summit if possible.

Thanks,

Edgar