[User-committee] Request for Log Working Group

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Feb 7 03:08:16 UTC 2017

Hi all -

The request below came into speaker support and we need to address.
However, I don't know if this is an active  WG or not. Can anyone clarify?

Cheers!
Jimmy

Rochelle.Grober
<https://openstack.zendesk.com/agent/#/users/455296376>Friday 17:36

Hi.

I am the Co-chair for the moribund Log Working group. I am resurrecting
it and will be handing it over to a diverse team of DevOps who have
committed to move forward with logging improvements via PWG, specs, and
implementation. But, I can't submit a WG/Team request because I the WG
is not "active." At least I think that is the reason. Unless I'm just
supposed to title it Working Group/Team Space and pick presentation and
and Arch&Ops and explain our need in the summary section. I'm not sure.

We have a formal session (and likely informal ones) scheduled for the
Ops meetup in Milan. We would like to continue the momentum by meeting
for more F2F progress at the Boston summit.

If you could help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Rocky