[User-committee] [LCOO] Large Contributing OpenStack Operators Coordinator Meeting Notes

MCCABE, JAMEY A jm6819 at att.com
Fri Feb 3 23:32:46 UTC 2017

The bi-weekly LCOO Coordinators meeting was yesterday. Purpose of the LCOO Coordinators meetings are to Coordinate Staff, dates and cross company communications.  We cleaned up some procedures for communication worked on our Queens Forum plans and covered some new scope.  Notes are available at: https://openstack-lcoo.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LCOO/2017-02-02+LCOO+Coordinators  .  You will need to sign in to our Atlassian Instance but it is available to anyone who has (or registers) an Atlassian Cloud ID.

Next calls are documented at: https://openstack-lcoo.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LCOO/Meeting+notes and on the calendar there.