[User-committee] Efficiency of WGs?

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Tue Aug 30 02:32:41 UTC 2016

Flanders,

I really appreciate you have putting this together. It looks good to me but I would like to include that chair and co-chairs should have an active communication with the User Committee (UC) via IRC or email.
I noticed you have mentioned already posting to the user-committee mailing list but I want to very clear that UC is around to help the WGs to became successful, exactly the same way the TC supports the PTLs.

Edgar