[Third-party-announce] Quobyte CI Issues

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:45:49 UTC 2015

+Third party announce list

Please lets keep the discussion on the list.

I don't need notice. I would prefer the QuoByte CI maintainers would
be proactive and fix things.

The problem is:

* Your wiki status hasn't been updated since mid April according to
the history log, [1]
* The tempest test listed as causing issues for your CI is marked as
"incomplete". [2]
* The QuoByte CI has been failing for 73 days. [3]

>From this information, it would appear this was just forgotten until I
gave you notice of the problem.

[1] - https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=ThirdPartySystems/Quobyte_CI&action=history
[2] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1438603