[Product] [OpenStack] Barcelona Working Session - Response Requested!

Kunzmann, Gerald kunzmann at docomolab-euro.com
Wed Oct 12 15:23:40 UTC 2016

Hi Carlo,

Tuesday afternoon is not possible for me as there are some Telco related session during that slot that I would like to attend plus it partially overlaps with the OPNFV EUAG meeting (2-4) I am involved.

I would prefer to keep Wednesday, however, would be okay to move it earlier/later on Wednesday.

Best regards
Gerald